HRM0021 Color: Black / White Features: -Dual stage juicing.-Minimizes noise by squeezing slowly rather that grinding with fast speed.-Hurom slow juicer reaches its maximum taste and nutrients with any kind of fruit or vegetable.-Easy to clean- simply rinse with water between juicing, and take it apart easily for effortless cleaning.-Clog-free- automatically separates pulp from juice and rotating brush cleans the bowl while it juices.-Versatile juicing- Hurom not only juices fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass, it also juices nuts and soybeans.-Patents in over 40 countries.-Kid-friendly- no sharp blades and effective safety features. Warranty: -Durable motor comes with a 10 year warranty.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great Juicer! I feel healthier already!
The juicer is easy to use and to clean (as long as I am not lazy and let it sit after juicing). My daughter was visiting, and she came up with so many unexpected and delicious juice combos! I'm home recovering from surgery, and I feel the nutrients flooding my body when I drink my fresh juice. It's an expensive juicer, but, in my opinion, well worth it!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great Juicer
Never owned a juicer, so when I went to research my options, this juicer kept coming up in reviews and comparisons. It is made by the same company that makes the Omega juicer, so why this one, it ends up its the one my youngest son bought. Easy to use, thorough, and easy to clean. I would have given 5 Stars however, it was described as having two screens, both coarse and fine, alas, it only comes with one (fine).
Excellent Juicer
Bought this as a gift because we use ours everyday and it works beautifully. It comes apart easily for cleaning. Good solid construction too.
Rating : 3.8 out of 5.0
List Price : $358.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment