Monday, January 14, 2013

Keurig B150 Direct Water Line Plumb Kit SALE

Keurig B150 Direct Water Line Plumb Kit
This tank allows you to hook up a direct water line connection. Simply remove your old tank and install this one. Instructions included. This does not include the water line, filter, or plumbing fittings.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Works with Querig B155
For those of you who weren't sure if the B150 Direct Line kit would work with the B155 brewer, the answer is yes. If you follow the instructions for installation precisely, it will work great.

There is more to the story, however. The unit I received was slightly damaged, the water level sensor magnet in the reservoir was loose, and the retaining device unhitched. I compared this to the pour over resevoir, discovered the error, got the magnet back in place, and re-installed the retainer. I didn't realize that I installed the magnet backwards, with the magnet facing inside instead of outside the reservoir. Because the magnet was backward, the unit thought there was no water in the reservoir. I thought the direct plumb kit was incompatible. I got it working perfectly after discovering and correcting my blunder.

I did not get the filter kit, so my warranty is void. The plumbing is rather simple, the unit is exactly like a dishwasher from a plumbing...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Love it
The kit was very easy to install on a B155 and it works great. You do have to unplug the machine and plug it back in to get it to recognize the tank, which they don't mention in the instructions.
Keurig Direct Water Line Plumb Kit
The plumb kit was easy to install and works great.
The instructions were easy to understand.
I would recommend it.
Keurig B150 Direct Water Line Plumb Kit
Product Features :
  • Allows for a direct water line connection
  • Works with the B150 Brewer
  • Does not include filter, water line or fittings
  • This tank allows you to hook up your own water line directly to the Keurig B150 Brewer

Rating : 4.1 out of 5.0
List Price : $76.71

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment