The Cafe Porcellana, by Aerolatte, is a traditional Italian-style espresso maker with a separate porcelain pot and enameled aluminum base. It's suitable for all hobs except induction. Easy to use design. Simply pour water into the enameled, aluminum base and fill up to either of the marked levels. Fill the funnel with good quality, fine ground coffee and place the funnel inside the base. Screw the top section firmly to the aluminum base. Place the ceramic pot under the spout and heat the Cafe Porcellana gently until all the coffee is passed into the pot. Remove the ceramic pot and take to table to pour the super smooth espresso. Cafe Porcellana is dishwasher safe.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Bravo Aerolatte
This Espresso Pot brought back memories of a smaller pot I used to have that my parents brought back from Italy for me many years ago.
Unfortunately I lost the pot in a divorce settlement and have been unable to find one or anything similar until now.
After reading the previous review I was a bit hesitant to try the Cafe Porcellana stove top espresso maker but between my nostalgia and the reputation of Aerolatte I purchased it.
To my surprise and excitement the Espresso Pot worked wonderfully.
I didn't find anything wrong with the construction of this item. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow, just fill the bottom vessel with water and fill the funnel shaped filter with coffee, Screw on the top portion and place on the stovetop. In minutes the espresso brews up from the bottom through the spout to the Porcelain pot.
What a wonderful cup of coffee it made, I was so excited I decided to make another pot and made a cup of cappuccino with the...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Covered in Tar, Paint Chipping, Threads Stripping, Falling Apart
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago for a birthday present. It ended up being a joke. The black plastic on the spout was cut unevenly and the threading was basically non-existent. You could slide the spout loosely in and out. The paint was uneven and coming off around to top of the basin where you put water in to be heated, and there was black tar-like substance inside of the part where water goes; it left a greasy film even after being washed. The consensus was, "This does not appear to be food safe". I hope nobody else tries to make coffee with one of these. I cannot imagine selling such a thing. There should be a "from China, no quality control, use at your own risk", warning on the label, and on Amazon's seller page.
Great little pot
I love this little pot. I have been using it for about a month and it makes a great espresso quick and easy. I used to have something similar years ago and I was happy to find this one. I agree with the reviewer that said the instructions are easy to follow. I guess the other reviewer must have just gotten a bad one. Happens I guess. Mine is sturdy and well made. I have ordered one for my Aunt who loves espresso too! Thanks for a great product
Product Features :
- - Traditional, Italian-style design Espresso maker by Aerolatte
- - Porcelain Pot and Heat Resistant Painted Aluminum Base
- - Makes four (2oz) espresso cups
- - Only Porcelain Pot is Dishwasher safe, Hand Wash Base
- - Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen stovetops
Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0
List Price : $33.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment