With its modern shapes, the Eclissi series gives the tablet a uniquely refined atmosphere.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
glass bowls
these bowls are fantastic. very pretty and they stack nicely for easy storage. can safely microwave in them too. I did since find them at Bed Bath & Beyond for less than half the price listed at Target though. I asked for a price match and Target declined. I kept them anyway because with shipping it was cheaper to keep them. Just do price checks before ordering from Target!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great lead-free plate/bowls
We bought these to use in the place of the small desert plates, which are all tainted with toxic lead. We had been using corelle & then found out that they were also toxic with lead--clear tempered glass seemed to be the only alternative. We prefer to use the smaller plates so these bowls are big enough for us. We also like the European style instead of the flat ones where everything slides off the plate. They arrived all intact with none chipped or broken & are very nice looking dishes.
Not as advertised
I purchased these soup plates to replace four clear glass soup bowls I have which are 9 inches in diameter. I just received the shipment of the 12 soup plates which are slightly less than 7 inches in diameter. They were advertised as being 8 inches. I'll probably keep them even though I would have preferred a slightly larger bowl for soup. The seller should offer a more accurate description of the product, including the outside dimensions and capacity.
Product Features :
- Plates with round center framed by a rounded square shape
- Set of twelve, 8-inch plates
- Made of clear 100% glass
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Made in Italy
Rating : 4.4 out of 5.0
List Price : $69.50
0 comments:
Post a Comment