Squeeze right into your glass. Non skid silicone base.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Definitely worth the money. Bought 3 of these
This juicer is terrific. So much that I've now purchased 3 of them. One for home, one for a friend, and one for the office. It does an amazing job at the fraction of the price of an electric juicer. I'm usually juicing 1 to a handful of citrus, so no need for an electric juicer.
I originally didn't think I was going to like the holes in the bottom which allow the juice to run out. I felt it might be unnecessarily burdensome to have to use a cup or a bowl to catch the juice. However, in hindsight it is probably better because if it all just collected into it's own dish, and then you proceeded to pour it out, the seeds and pulp would try to run out too.
And like everyone has already said, the silicone base with the hard top is perfect. It literally takes less than 20 seconds to juice both halves of a lemon. Would definitely recommend this product.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Pretty good
It does a great job and gets a lot of juice, but it's really hard to hold the juicer, the cup,and the orange all at once. I've made a cup of juice four times, and two of those ended in the glass flying off the counter and breaking while I was trying to squeeze the orange.
Just What I Needed
I wanted a simple juicer for getting a little lemon juice for fish or sauces without bringing out my electric juicer. This one works great. The way it is made with a hard juicing surface and a soft, no-slide base is perfect. To clean, all you have to do is rinse off and you are done. It is the perfect size. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is that the holes to let the juice fall are a little too big; some seeds escape also. If there was a 4 1/2 star option, I would have used that. I highly recommend this little juicer. It is just what I needed.
Product Features :
- Squeeze fresh juice right into your glass
- Squeeze head removes for easy cleaning
- For best results use on a short glass
- do not use excessive force
- Diswasher safe
- Size: 5 Inch Dia
Rating : 4.5 out of 5.0
List Price : $7.12
0 comments:
Post a Comment