Monday, January 14, 2013

Frieling French Press Ultimo 17oz ~ Insulated Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Coffee Press On Sale

Frieling French Press Ultimo 17oz ~ Insulated Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Coffee Press
Made out of 18/10 stainless steel, it features a gorgeous mirror finish on the outside, and a brushed finish inside. All steel mesh plunger mechanism. Double wall insulation keeps coffee hot much longer than with a glass French press. Remove lid/plunger and this French press does double duty as a stylish pitcher for water, milk, iced tea, juice, etc. - and since it is an insulated server, it keeps cold drinks cold longer too! 17 fl. oz.,
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED
I have been looking for the perfect coffee system for a long time. I liked the French Press system best, being able to stop brewing precisely when I wished.
I also love the coffee brewing ceremony; grinding the beans,boiling the water, the whole primative idea of pouring hot water onto naked grounds, pressing the floating cake of grounds and mostly the aroma of each step. I had been using a glass press, but the coffee would get cold by the end of the pot, unless you place it on a warmer, but that alters the taste. I was having room service at the Pan Pacific hotel in Seattle, and this little silver pot came with the breakfast. It was the best coffe I can recall and it stayed hot the whole morning. The insulated pot was the missing ingredient in other systems. I make perfect coffee each and every time. Of course you have to enjoy the coffee ritual, otherwise you might as well use an automatic coffee maker

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


FIVE YEARS AND 2,000 BREWS WITH A FRIELING: How to Shop For a French Press and a Frieling Review
"One chews coffee beans while gargling 200 F water for four minutes; pressing with the tongue, coffee is filtered through the teeth: is this the French press you refer to?" -- M. Python

AN INTRODUCTION TO COFFEE AMBROSIA.

It's a quest for flavor. It's all about flavor. You are here searching for the best quality French Press, one that delivers the most flavorful coffee possible. You might be new to French Press and are rightly skeptical about the vulnerability and safety of a glass model. Or, you might be experienced, a Bodum or BonJour refugee exasperated by having to replace your second, or third, or even your seventh broken glass beaker. No cuts? Lucky you. Been there.

Below: First is a look at buying a French Press, followed by a Review of the Frieling French Press, then info on grinders, accessories, buying coffee, and brewing the best French Press...
Wonderful French Press!
I bought this French Press after searching for a replacement for my old glass French Press. I was immediately taken by the sleek profile of the Frieling, and after reading other reviews, decided to splurge on this one. I have to say, it's met my expectations. It's beautiful, holds the heat very well, and the plunger works great and actually filters out all but a few tiny coffee grinds. It's elegant and makes for a stunning presentation tableside. I couldn't be happier with this French Press!
Frieling French Press Ultimo 17oz ~ Insulated Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Coffee Press
Product Features :
  • Double-wall insulated
  • All steel mesh plunger mechanism
  • Material: 18/10 stainless steel
  • Capacity: .5-quarts / 17 oz
  • Finally, a restaurant quality insulated French press coffee maker for home.

Rating : 4.5 out of 5.0
List Price : $69.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment