This beautiful set is sure to add a decorative touch to your entertaining.
Dinnerware in warm tones to infuse your table with character and richness.
Its unique beauty originates from traditional reactive glazing techniques
that ensure no two pieces are exactly alike. Sophisticated and soothing,
the deep, earthy hues coordinate with many colors and table settings.
Set Includes:
4 Dinner Plates
4 Dessert Plates
4 Bowls
4 Mugs
Microwave and Dishwasher Safe!
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Good solid set
I bought these dishes in Canada at Costco for $40 CAD for the set. I also bought Gibson Elite Montville Garden 16-Piece Dinnerware which is exactly the same in structure but features a leaf pattern in the same colours and tones. The sets look really good togther. I bought them to replace dinnerware that I puchased on Amazon several years ago that have so many chips and cracks in them, that I just finally became fed up and bought these new dishes on a whim. I love them. I have had them for 2 months and have put them through many dishwasher cycles, microwave warmings and teen "dinner parties" without a chip or a blemish. The mugs could be a bit bigger by today's standards, but they feel good in your hand and the handle is a nice size to slip several fingers through while sipping your tea. I should mention that the underside colour of the set is still a bit of a mystery...I think the colour is a very dark, rich brown, but when set against the black of my stove, the dishes could very well...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Product Features :
- A unique take on a classic collection. The 16-piece Gibson Zambezi Dinnerware Set boasts reactive gl
Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $99.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment