Monday, January 14, 2013

Joie Lemon Juicer Big Discount

Joie Lemon Juicer
Squeeze and strain measured amounts of lemon juice with the Lemon Juicer. It has a clear juice reservoir that has incremental measurements listed on the side - so you'll always have the exact amount of juice and not have to dirty additional measuring cups and spoons. By Joie - fun for all ages.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Piece of Junk!
I am not sure how this product received 5 stars from the 5 reviewers currently listed. I purchased this based solely on these reviews as I have an occasional need for a juicer. Does the juicer juice lemons? Yes, it does. Can it hold more than 2 lemons? No, it does not. Is it easy to pull apart to empty the juice? No way! The first time I emptied it, I spilled half of the juice on the counter as it does not pull apart easily. The second time I emptied it, I emptied it over a bowl. What a pain! Thankfully this item was not expensive but I have since purchased a larger juicer with a pour spout for just a little more money. Buyer beware!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Mini Juicer
It works really well, but this is not what you want to juice a bunch of lemons with! It's super tiny, doesn't have room for very much juice (only 1 or 2 lemons). Great if you only need a couple tablespoons of juice.
Handy half-a-lemon juicer
After several months of daily use I'd describe the Joie as one of my favorite kitchen tools.

I use a couple of spoons of lemon juice for salads, green veggies, fish, and--especially in summer--to perk up an icy glass of water. Okay, I love lemon--in salty foods and in sweet--as much as I love chocolate, and I've found no other gadget that works so well for a single serving. And, unlike many glass and ceramic juicers, it gets out ALL of the juice.

The Joie is tiny, of course: the real thing is about the same size as the Amazon photo. Yes, it's quicker to squish, squeeze, or hammer a half lemon, but the Joie holds back the seeds. There's no need to press down hard because you can turn it with your non-lemon-holding hand, so I haven't had a problem with opening it. Plus, it's plastic, it hides anywhere, and it's in three easily washable parts. (The label says hand wash only, but it's so small that you don't need the dishwasher.)

I've tried (and...
Joie Lemon Juicer
Product Features :
  • Lemon juicer
  • Allows you to squeeze and strain measured amounts of lemon juice
  • Clear juice reservoir with incremental measurements listed on the side
  • Making the kitchen fun for all ages

Rating : 4.2 out of 5.0
List Price : $5.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment