6003887 Features: -Bread and butter plate.-Patterns won't wash, wear or scratch off.-Break and chip resistant for carefree durability.-Stackable for cupboard efficiency.-Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.-Made in USA. Color/Finish: -White color. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 6.75'' H x 0.88'' W x 6.75'' D. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides three year warranty.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
really got what I ordered
I ordered a six pack and got a six pack.This has not always happened when ordering plates online. Shipping was quick and items arrived here in fine shape.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Dessert plates
These are great small saucer plates. I use them for desserts or small portions of food. They are very durable and are exactly what I was looking for!
Its Corning! Its Excellent!
Need I say anymore? I will.....I've been using a full white place setting set for years 6 years. This is an addition to the set that looks every bit as brand new as this new addition!
Product Features :
- Dishwasher safe for long lasting patterns
- Microwave and oven use for versatility
- Coordinate with popular corelle dinnerware patterns
- Break and chip resistance for carefree durability
- Stackability for cupboard space efficiency
Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $30.96
0 comments:
Post a Comment