Monday, January 14, 2013

Oneida Color Burst Berry Blue 16-Piece Set, Service for 4 Promo Offer

Oneida Color Burst Berry Blue 16-Piece Set, Service for 4
Enjoy the tangy color of fruit at every meal with contemporary Color Burst dinnerware.  Crafted of stoneware, Color Burst is a vibrant and value-priced design.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great Dish Set
I bought these along with the Green and Yellow ones for my Wife for Christmas and she LOVES them! They are solid, and a little heavy, but don't seem clunky, and haven't broken yet or chipped after about 7 months of using them.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Exactly what I was looking for!
I originally purchased only one set of berry blue and one of kiwi green--because I wanted to see how I liked them. The color is wonderful and bold--and the white makes them look very fresh. I ordered one more set of each!
Almost perfect.
I bought a set of the Berry Berry and a set of the Kiwi dishes. They are beautiful dishes, they look lovely on the table and in the cupboard. They have, however, chipped much easier than I was expecting. My son dropped a bowl on to our not very hard linoleum floor and it shattered and several bowls and plates have come out of the dishwasher with significant chips. I'm trying to teach my husband to be more careful with the dishes. He grew up with a mother that just used plastic picnic plates for everyday. I was just hoping that Oneida would have put out a tougher product. Mine also came with several minor defects in the finish.
Oneida Color Burst Berry Blue 16-Piece Set, Service for 4
Product Features :
  • 4 each Dinner Plate, Salad/Dessert Plate, Soup/Cereal Bowl, Mug
  • Material: stoneware
  • Vibrant Fruit Inspired Color
  • Dishwasher and Microwave Safe

Rating : 4.3 out of 5.0
List Price : $60.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment