12 to14 cup capacity 18/10 heavy gauge Stainless Steel construction Stainless steel filter basket and brass pressure release valve Polished brass handle and lid knob please note: capacity is for european espresso cups
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
VeV Vigano Espresso Maker
What a machine! We have been using a stovetop espresso maker for our coffee habits for 12 years. We've had some drip machines and a french press come and go, but nothing stands up to the stove top. We still have our original in great condition. We bought this unit to upsize so we could serve our friends. What a beautiful coffee maker! It looks great in it's permanent home, the stovetop. It shines up well with a stainless steel cleaner. The pouring spout is well designed and does not drip when being poured. What I like about this unit compared to our other, smaller and cheaper one, is that when screwing the top on it doesn't have to be screwed on so tight that it is impossible to unscrew the next time. Sometimes these machines have to be pretty tight to avoid steam loss through the side, but this one holds the steam in just fine and I don't need a second set of arms around to help get it apart later. The quality of coffee is unbeatable. My husband drinks it straight up as...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Excellent & Elegant
I also have been using my Vespress Oro espresso machine for many, many years and couldn't be happier with it! I bought mine while living abroad and it has held up for over 15 years. It is an excellent product and makes far better espresso than our counter top electric machine. I have even taken it camping! It's durable, elegant and is being used widely in Europe and Italy for many years. I love it so much that I'm ordering the larger size for so my new hubby and I can enjoy an espresso together!
Makes great coffee
This is a pretty functional espresso maker. Makes good espresso at just the right amount for 4 people even though it says it is for 12.
Product Features :
- 12 to14 cup capacity
- 18/10 heavy gauge Stainless Steel construction
- Stainless steel filter basket and brass pressure release valve
- Polished brass handle and lid knob
- please note: capacity is for european espresso cups
Rating : 4.6 out of 5.0
List Price : $84.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment