Wheatgrass contains some of the highest concentrations of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients when compared to other fruits and vegetables. It is also one of nature’s richest sources of chlorophyll and hundreds of other live enzymes. Until recently, obtaining the juice from this miracle plant required purchasing expensive juicers or making a trip to your local juice bar to buy a shot. Now, with the new Z-Star Manual Juicer, Tribest makes it affordable to be able to juice wheatgrass at home, or on the go. Its unique single-auger design uses an extremely gentle and efficient process to extract more high-quality juice from each blade of wheatgrass, without electric power. Not only can it juice wheatgrass, the Z-Star Manual Juicer can also extract great-tasting and nutritious juice from a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens. The Z-Star Manual Juicer is lightweight, portable, and versatile, so you can enjoy fresh juice wherever you go!
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Full of good surprises
I am partial to the masticating (rather than spinning centrifugal) juicers for reasons I won't go into here, so I went nuts shopping trying to fit my budget. I looked over this model quite a few times thinking it wouldn't be suitable for more than wheatgrass, or assuming it would be a lot of extra work.
Turns out that it is so easy to use I can't hardly believe more reviewers don't talk about it. Granted I chop the veggies, but to give you a frame of reference it's less effort to turn the handle than to tamp the veggies down the chute, and you have to do that even with an electric (not that either is hard). I could liken the manual/electric usage to driving manual/automatic transmission. I actually prefer this manual over the electric masticating I have used most days. Staying actively engaged makes it go by faster or something.
It is also extremely efficient. I have also used an Omega 8005 and feel like I not only saved money up front, but am spending less...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Fantastic value
I just bought this model and it is far and away the best value I have seen. I have been using a Juiceman 410 for about 6 months, a centrifugal model, and I wanted to try one of the masticating/auger types. The Z-star manual juicer is a single auger juicer without the motor, and cranking the handle was a breeze. I performed a test with it and my Juiceman, where I juiced an apple, lemon, kiwi, 4 strawberries, and 1/8 honeydew, all unpeeled, in each machine, and the Z-star produced more juice. The Juiceman juice was smoother and had a whipped texture, but the Z-star made more and all the pulp was bone dry. In my opinion, there is no reason to buy a motorized single auger juicer as long as they make this one.
Juices greens wonderfully, falters a bit with juicier fruits/veggies
I scoured Amazon for weeks before finally deciding to enter world of juicing with this manual juicer. I did a ton of research, and my decision to buy this was motivated by 1) the mastication involved (low temperature, extracts maximum juice, retains nutrients) 2) the ability to juice greens as well as harder veggies (other juicers have trouble with leaves and herbs, ie fennel - common cause of motor breakdowns in other juicers, I hear) and 3) manual feature.
I've had this for about a week and have thus far have juiced carrots, celery, parsley, cilantro, ginger, tomatoes, spinach, kale, chard, fennel, collard greens, oranges. Each time, I've enjoyed great tasting and fresh juice that FAR beats anything you can buy in grocery stores (even the "fresh" kind from, say, Whole Foods.) Nothing beats producing juice in your own kitchen!
Basic operation and concept :
Place cut veggies in a chute and tamp down with a plastic plunger (included). The produce meets a...
Product Features :
- Affordable juicing at home, or on the go
- Lightweight and portable
- Versatile - juice wheatgrass and a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables and leafy greens
- Extremely gentle and efficient process extracts more high-quality juice
- 1 year warranty
Rating : 4.2 out of 5.0
List Price : $79.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment