Corelle Livingware 28-ounce Super Soup/Cereal Bowl, Red Floral
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Corelle Bowl
on 12/29/07 I bought 2 corelle 1 quart serving bowls and 2 28 oz. super soup/cereal bowls, both with a red band around the edge, and they match my dishes, which are Corelle Urban in red, perfectly. They are all good sizes for serving bowls, which is what I bought them for. They are just the bowls that I wanted.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Perfect size
I have grown up with the standard sized 18oz corelle bowls that come with the set, and was overjoyed to find this one through Amazon, sold as individual pieces. As I travelled a lot, I only bought 4 to start, but now as I am planning to settle down soon, I want a full 8. I've got them on my wishlist, PRAYING another 4 become available.
they are the perfect size for so many things, and Corelle has always been so nice and lightweight and long-lasting.
NOT LIKE THE PASTA BOWLS BUT...
Attractive design, yes. Quality, yes. Deep, yes - however I am partial to Corelle's 20 oz. pasta bowls. I ordered 2 of these with the navy rim to match my Classic Cafe Blue dinnerware but do not really care for the size (except for cereal)... although I must reiterate that this is a good product to be fair.
Product Features :
- Dishwasher safe for long lasting patterns
- Microwave and oven use for versatility
- Coordinate with popular corelle dinnerware patterns
- Break and chip resistance for carefree durability
- Stackability for cupboard space efficiency
Rating : 4.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $9.42
0 comments:
Post a Comment