Monday, January 14, 2013

Maxwell and Williams Enchanted Garden 16-1/2-Ounce Mug, Set of 4 Big Discount

Maxwell and Williams Enchanted Garden 16-1/2-Ounce Mug, Set of 4
Fun and whimsical, the Enchanted Garden Mug Set from Maxwell and Williams features a floral design in purple and red hues. Perfect for morning coffee, tea or hot chocolate, this mug set boasts a retro shape and ample handle. This 4-piece set consists of four mugs.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Beware: Size is labeled inaccurately!
All of the other coffee mugs of this brand (Maxwell and Williams) are marked 15 1/2 oz., which was too small for my needs. So I purchased these because they were marked a full ounce larger. When I received them, I was shocked at how small they appeared to be. So I measured the capacity...nope, they could only hold 15 1/2 oz. and that's with the liquid all the way to the rim. It wasn't worth it for me to return them, so I'm making do. But beware if you are really in need of the 16 1/2 oz. volume...these are not them. Other than that, they are very nice.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Just what I wanted
I love my mugs. They are colorful and elegent. The shape and size fit the dish washer just right. They hold a good amount of coffee and keep it warm much longer than my regular mugs. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Can't really rate since it arrived broken
The only reason I am rating is because although amazon AMAZINGLY packed this bad boy safe and sound, inside - Maxwell and Williams did NOT pack safely and 3 of my mugs were broken to pieces. I would like to warn people out there about this possibility. I tried to order a replacement and for some reason it refused so I got a refund and just purchased something else because this was part of a super saver shipment and re buying it was under the free shipping amount. I still gave it 3 stars because they are really cute but only if they arrive in one piece!
Maxwell and Williams Enchanted Garden 16-1/2-Ounce Mug, Set of 4
Product Features :
  • Fun and whimsical, the enchanted garden mug set from maxwell and williams features a floral design in purple and red hues.
  • Perfect for morning coffee, tea or hot chocolate, this mug set boasts a retro shape and ample handle.
  • This 4-piece set consists of four mugs.
  • Ideal birthday gift, client or business gift
  • Dishwasher safe

Rating : 3.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $19.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment